Saturday 5 October 2013

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Now I am not one to deny I love a good lipstick. The other half would say I love a lipstick too much! But I just can't help myself! They are so pretty and can completely change how you look with a subtle slick of a nice nude or daring plum or red.

My most recent favourite is my first foray into Chanel lip products and I must say I am not disappointed! Meet my new 'Boy'


 
Now I know this has been around for a while and I am a little late to the party, but I don't consider myself to be a beauty know it all. I just know what I like and I like this! Which meant I had to add another lipstick to the ever-growing stash!
 
I had seen Fleur De Force talking about this lipstick and I knew I had to go and swatch it for myself so I hopped on down to my nearest Debenhams counter to have a look for myself.
 
So I had a little look at the colour selection and there were several that I was tempted by (and may be tempted by in the near future!) I ended up going for the one I had gone to look at shade number 54 'Boy'.
 
Firstly I fell completely in love with the packaging. It comes in Chanel's typically sleek and sophisticated packaging, with a high gloss finish and it fits in the palm of your hand perfectly.
 
It is safe to say that I am completely in love with this lipstick. I adore the formulation and find it completely smooth, glossy and more importantly moisturising.
 
The colour is absolutely perfect, it comes in the form of a mid-tone pink and has a very slight hint of plumminess to it. To coin a cliché, its a 'Your lips but better' colour and completely wearable everyday.
 
 
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine available here
 
*Apologies for the not so great photos. I was going to do a swatch on the lips but not feeling so great so the sallow skin was not a good look!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment